Current Location: Home > Headlines > Page

China tire export price rose in 2017

In 2017, China exported 197 million of  tires, year-on-year rising by 9.39%, and 66.5 billion yuan of tire value, yearly surging 17.39%.

It is found that China's tire export showed following two features. 

Export price of truck&passenger tire soaring

In 2017, China passenger tire's export volume year-on-year rose by 3.6%, and export value up 8.8% compared to the same period of 2016. In that case, Chinese passenger tire's export price increased 5% in 2017.

At the same time, China truck tire's export year-on-year climbed 1.7%, and export value jumped 10.7% compared to the same period of 2016. So, truck tire's export price yearly grew 8.85%.

Divided from countries, Chinese tire price exported to North America was lifted most. Chinese passenger tire price rose by 8.69%, and truck tire up by 9.78%. 

Chinese passenger tires exported to Asia, Austria, Europe respectively increased 5.53%, 4.94% and 4.7%. 

Chinese truck tires exported to Asia,Europe, Latin America respectively increased 8.9%, 8.8% and 8.35%.

China turns to Europe,Asia and Africa

In 2017, China tire's export to North America market showed tired. Its passenger tire's export largely dove 21.7%, and truck tire decreased 2.9%.

At the same time, Europe and Asia became the main export countries for China tire, which respectively took 34.5% and 24.2% of China's total tire export, reaching 58.7% in all. While, truck tire exported to Europe and Asia took 49%, respectively taking 15.7% and 33.3% in all.

To be noticed, tire import in European market grew strong, and ranked the first place of all the growth.

Passenger tire exported to Europe yearly rose by 10.8%, and truck tire up by 12% at the same time.

Besides, Africa market showed unusual growth.

In 2017, China's passenger tire exporting to Africa year-on-year climbed 9.1%, and truck tire yearly increasing 10.9%.